- NAFFCO Rescue and Rapid Intervention Vehicles are specifically designed for the application necessary for road or airport fast intervention. They can feature extrication tools, firefighting systems water/ foam based, DCP or CO2 as well as medical equipments.
- Standard construction Aluminium modular technology, they are also available in full PP bodies.
- Chassis cabs or VAN type from reputed manufacturers: GMC, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Iveco.
- Cabin can be single or double cabin.
- Tanks options of Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP), Polypropylene or SS 316L.
- Equipments are available upon request.
- Normal pressure or high pressure firefighting systems can be installed.
NECESSARY FOR ROAD OR AIRPORT FAST INTERVENTION
|Model||Drive||Min. HP||Water Tank
|Fire Pump Capacity
([email protected] bar)
|NF-RIV-300||4×2, 4×4||100||300||30||42 @ 100 Bar|
|NF-RIV-500||4×2, 4×4||110||500||50||1500 @ 10 Bar|
|NF-RIV-1000||4×2, 4×4||140||1000||100||1500 @ 10 Bar|
|NF-RIV-2000||4×2, 4×4||140||2000||200||1500 @ 10 Bar|
* Other configurations available upon request.